Friday 10 June 2011

My first blog (:

Well here we go, my very first blog!. Scary! and all too exciting at the same time :)
I'm writing this at 1:30 in the morning. I should be in bed, I really, really SHOULD be in bed. But alas I am up at this crazy hour writing this!. Crazy hour, hmmm, now there is something. A mere six years ago this hour to me would not at all be considered crazy! but now, now is much different. I'm a mother now and a wife. God wife and mother, two words which would have scared the absolute crap out of me years ago. Boy how times change. Not that I'm complaining, nope not one bit. I love my life, absolutely love it!. And although there are times where I miss those crazy nights with friends, drinking, dancing and laughing the night away, theres nothing more I love than spending the time now with my boys. At this crazy, YES, crazy hour where I should be sleeping. Because motherhood and wifely duties always call now and I would not change it for the world!.
Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment