Sunday 7 August 2011

A few facts about me :)

Hey guys, just thought I would share with you all some facts about myself :)

Well I am 27 years of age. I am a Mum. I have two beautiful boys aged four and one. These two constantly keep me on my toes!.

I'm married. Have been married for one and a half years and am completely loving married life. My husband and I got together after he added me on Myspace and then met up in a nightclub. We started dating from there. One year later we were engaged and a year after that married!. My husband is truly the only male I have been with who treats me the way I ought to be treated. I had been with some dickheads and had all but given up on love when he showed up. I always say to people stop looking for love, it will come to you when you least expect it. Believe me its true!.


The husband and I <3

My worst fear is sharks. I cannot go anymore than waist deep in water at the beach and used to be petrified of swimming in a swimming pool by myself when i was a kid. You know the whole a secret trap door will open up and a shark will swim out and chase you? yep I had that fear. Ok lets be honest maybe I still do a little. That's how much these animals scare me and yet I am absolutely fascinated with anything to do with them. T.v shows, documentaries, movies, books, I must read or watch it. I am both fascinated yet horrified with these creatures. I also have a strong phobia with rats and mice. They totally gross me out. If I see any of them I freak out.

Our household consists of my husband and I, our two kids and our little kitten Coco. Coco is a total Princess, well she gets treated like one anyway!. Before we got Coco I didn't like cats at all, even had a fear of them. They still freak me out a little. I think its the whole selective thing, like how they kind of choose who they like whereas dogs just love everyone lol.

Princess Coco =)

I have a passion for writing. My dream is to write a novel. I have so many ideas in my head it's really just a matter of putting those thoughts into words. T.v shows, movies, books I have all these ideas in my head but never enough time to actually sit down and put pen to paper. Ever since I was a kid I've been full of stories. I used to make up stories and act out the scenes with friends. That passion is still very much there, just wish I had more time to fulfill the passion.

I love to sing. Hubby and kids have to tell me to shut up most of the time ;)

I love my nights out with friends. With two kids it doesn't happen much anymore but when it does I always have a blast!.

I love shoes. A little two much according to hubby. Shoes and clothes are what makes me still feel like a woman in this male dominant household!.

I love sleep, when I can get it!.

I hate cleaning but love a clean house!.

There is, of course, alot more to me but I really don't want to bore you all anymore. Although there is more posts to come! hehe.

<3 Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment